Friday, March 26, 2010

What happen In NCC and after it !

At Ncc , it was bad as the training was tough and they gave us lots of Push-ups in tight positions and we had to squeeze to do the push-ups . Later we went to a classroom to have the Master Parade . 2 people got promoted .
Haquel = 2nd sergeant
Qamarul = Staff sergeant
Jeremiah = got the outstanding cadet award
Later went back to some training and they started Pt at 4.30 so I reported sick as I didn't bring my Pt Kit . After Ncc , came back eat , play the computer and went back to school for secondary school briefing . Later Me and Clarence go Plaza buy things , he bought a packet of Potato chips and I bought nothing as I didn't bring my walllet . He came to my house to do survey and play his facebook . He also wanted of Yoona . Another Yoona Fan . I printed another picture of Yoona for him and gave him the Black file with 1 of Yoona's picture in it so he got 2 pictures . Later , we played chinese chess and he lost . later followed him halfway back and came home and played the computer and listen to some songs before I watched survivor and send songs to my phone . Played games later and slept around 2 . Tiring Day but Fun !!! Just another Post =D