Wednesday, March 24, 2010

what happen after school on 24th march ( revealed )

Remember people that I told you about Don and Clarence almost fighting , I am going to reveal to you what happen after school . I and clarence ran out of school after the chinese lesson as he was afraid that Don would wacked him after school so we decided to take the LRT to Lot 1 ! Crazy right . At the LRT , we listen to music together until we reached Lot 1 . After we reached Lot 1 , we went to the library to play games . he played stickwars for 2 and a half hour before we head to comics connection . When I we went there we started searching for SNSD pictures . I bought 5 cards . 2 yuri and yoona and the others are just group pictures of SNSD . After that we bought  Ice cream and went back to school if we could find my pencil case as I misplaced it so after we find it , we went back via walking . It was fun !!! =D Later get home , bathe then wait for dream team to start . while waiting for it I read a self improvement book . Just a Post =D