Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Today!

Today went to school but the day was fun only after the recess as I feel more awake ! Went Back to the class after class and it was geography lesson but before that Don and Clarence almost fought . Don shouted very loudly but clarence like never say anything just give the angry look . So geography lesson talk to clarence about the argument . After that science learn about sexual education than the whole class started laughing . But I admit I also laugh a little cause get irritated but don't know what is their problem . After that is chinese lesson . We disturbed the teacher , it is bad but I got influennced by friends so also disturb the teacher . Haha so funny . Later I took Haibin's wallet as he left it on the table , later I pass it to Xixiu to hide the wallet . Then later clarence asked haibin if we could see sooyoung's picture , he was shocked that his wallet was missing . Wow sooyoung you have a fan in our class ! If you are seeing this blog via yuri then I don't know what to say . Later , Haibin started taking the newspaper wacking me so I told him to check my bag but he don't want to then i told him it was clarence then later wenqing so after so much commotion xixiu return it to him but he took the wallet and went out of the class . Guess he won't talk to us tomorrow . After school ...... a mystery . Haha just a post =D