Saturday, March 13, 2010

Today a tiring bt fun day

wa tdy after tuition go IT fair and c gt anythin to buy . I walk around the sony ericsson shop in the fair and the AINO was $628 wow it is cheaper and gt free gift bt I told the guy that I will think bout it . I decided to wait fr my other fwen to come . Bt I thought that I would go out of the fair to look fr another phone so I and my other fwen went to tiong bahru plaza to eat then go and look fr LG store to find if gt LG chocolate when I saw it , it was $888 bt since my father was there he bought the phone under his contract and we gt it at $588 it was cheaper bt I guess I bought the phone cause SNSD endorse it and I was fated to buy this phone so ltr happy send fwen back home first then go home . Juz to clear something the guy say that LG phones dun spoil easily so dun any how accuse LG ppl .