Saturday, August 10, 2013

  This post is actually supposed to be put up during yesterday night but i was too tired so ya posting it today !
  Yesterday Shifu and I had to travel to serangoon to play for a tournament , we were full of hopes in winning it and on the way back we played UNO wif frens (was so fun ! keep XD ) maybe that was how i used my luck yesterday keep winning first lol ...
  First Round I fought against Link jokers and he was like attacking my rearguards so ya gain advantage easily :) 2nd round fought against Gold Paladins and lost but Shifu Carried me up :) So happy and we even lucky draw for 2 playmats .
  Next Round We fought Yee shean and Davey and we lost kinda sad man But its fine :( Gonna meet shifu now to go for a 5 man Tourney at CF hougang ( heard that it was KOF style ) Hope that today nothing goes wrong and we could reach the top to a prize of $200 :)
  So ya I am signing off :)

Sam Midnightwalker ~