Friday, August 9, 2013

Another Blog Author ?

  I have always thought to myself should I find another author for this blog ? hmm ... I think its time i should I guess haha XD
  So ? Any one up for the challenge ? PM me on facebook or twitter if u want to ?

  Today was kinda sad and happy for me at the same time :) Met up wif my frens around 1 + at iecon to play VG ,  register for tourney and played some UNO wif Sebas and Kerwin ( was Damn FUN )
  Went for tourney but scrub b4 even entering Top 8 , everyone was like how did u lose sam ? Disappointed , I juz replied them : It's VG anything could happen ... haiz
  Observe many games and realised many people 6 dmg heal today ah . Stayed around for awhile and went to mac after that , actually promised Derek and Luke to have dinner wif them but I didn't ( Sorry Guys )
  At mac ,  joined the ICE CREAM tourney and was soon interrupted by the manager ! He told us not to play cards here ! We were like : hey ! we bought drinks and food to dine here , at the same time to chill and relax ! He Told us to leave the mac b4 he called the police , so we had no choice but to leave :(
  After leaving mac Me , Devin , Sean and Ryan went over to have more vg games ! Basically Today is VG , VG and more VG LOL
  Overall , quite a disappointing for me and i really hope for tomorrow that Me and Shifu could win 1st at rowell :) ( I really MEAN it )
  Another thing , If u are reading this post Felicia , please tell me who so smart can make u trust him :) Really am damn Curious : /
 So yea I am signing off here :)

Sam Midnightwalker ~