Wednesday, August 14, 2013

The Old Me !

  Hey people :) You may think that I look full of courage , happiness and all the positive stuff but did you know last time what I was like ?
  Actually , as a small kid , I always get picked on by others , getting bullied and stuff ... u name it , I would have experience it :/ I hated the way how I was treated and would tend to do bad stuff such as stealing people stuff , calling people names , scolding the teacher , lots of evil stuff in my primary school life ! Juz that people who know me do not know about this , I changed only after my school councilor advise me doing the right stuff hence changing the way I was :)
  Now I think I am a better person compared to last time haiz ... I hope some of my friends changed their way of thinking about life after reading this and think positive in life :)

Sam Midnightwalker ~